Information Technology provides strategic planning and analysis, systems administration and programming, and a full range of related services to the campus and University Relations’ advancement staff of more than 600 clients.
- Manages and develops the Cal Advancement Data System (CADS) database, offering access, data extraction, and reporting services.
- Administers the IT Service Desk, the central and primary resource for campuswide advancement technical support and requests for data, including help with CADS.
- Delivers standardized and customized data reports on the campus’s communications and fundraising efforts.
- Oversees all server, database, and Web platforms in five University Relations office locations.
- Provides comprehensive network, desktop, and related services to all University Relations staff.
- Manages strategy development for significant system, network, workstation, application, Web, and security upgrades and migrations.
- Purchases technology and manages assets.