Skip over navigation
- Annual Programs
- Runs annual campaigns to raise unrestricted support for the Chancellor.
- Corporate and Foundation Relations
- Links corporate and foundation philanthropy to opportunities at Berkeley.
- Development Communications
- Creates print and digital communications that market Berkeley’s fundraising priorities and programs.
- Gift Planning
- Provides expertise in making bequests, life income gifts, and other gift plans that offer significant tax and financial benefits.
- International Relations
- Manages the University’s international fundraising, public relations and media relations.
- Major and Principal Gifts
- Raises gifts from individuals of $50,000 or more, generally by recruiting and training volunteers.
- Donor Stewardship
- Manages donor acknowledgment and recognition programs, and reports to donors on the financial status and use of funds.
- University Events and Ceremonies
- Plans special events for University Relations and the Chancellor.